The highly skilled EDS work force performs the specified waterproofing project with minimal disruption to tenants. Their meticulous attention to detail and safety is evident throughout the entire project.
- Water Intrusion Detection and Waterproofing
- Flashing and Moisture Barrier Installation
- Expansion Joint Installation and Repair
- Window Sealant Reconstruction
- Brick, Concrete, and EIFS Repair
- Precast Façade Installation and Repair
- Parking Deck Restoration and Sealing
- Wet Sealing, Caulking, and Building Coatings
EDS conducts monthly classroom-based management and technical seminars that serve to train and retrain our staff. These seminars provide the technical tools and essential skills to support our superior waterproofing and exterior building services company.
Our services are performed by licensed and highly-qualified EDS technicians who are trained to provide you with the best service using cutting-edge techniques and technology.
EDS has a unique FOCUS on your waterproofing and restoration challenges:
F - Find and diagnose the problem
O - Outline a course of action
C - Create a customized solution
U - Utilize state-of-the-art technology and materials
S - Satisfy the client's long-term and short-term needs