Exterior Diagnostic Services (EDS) is a waterproofing and exterior building restoration company that was formed as a result of the strategic alliance of a network of professionals within the exterior building maintenance industry.
The EDS Mission is to enable property owners to overcome the waterproofing and exterior maintenance challenges they will all inevitably face; we work to protect and enhance your property investment. EDS performs the following specialty services on commercial, institutional, and industrial structures throughout the southeast.
- Water Intrusion Detection and Waterproofing
- Flashing and Moisture Barrier Installation
- Expansion Joint Installation and Repair
- Window Sealant Reconstruction
- Brick, Concrete, and EIFS Repair
- Precast Façade Installation and Repair
- Parking Deck Restoration and Sealing
- Wet Sealing, Caulking, and Building Coatings
Our services are performed by licensed and highly-qualified EDS technicians who are trained to provide you with the best service using cutting-edge techniques and technology. We are committed to safety. We host mandatory classroom-based safety meetings every month, and weekly "tool box" safety meetings. We perform daily reviews to maintain a proper system of checks and balances. All of these efforts combine to keep all employees safe and keep our client liability to a minimum.
EDS has a unique FOCUS on your waterproofing and restoration challenges:
F - Find and diagnose the problem
O - Outline a course of action
C - Create a customized solution
U - Utilize state-of-the-art technology and materials
S - Satisfy the client's long-term and short-term needs
- The Sealant, Waterproofing, & Restoration Institute (SWRI)
- The Waterproofing Contractors Association (WCA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- The Community Homeowner's Association